What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROM Burning

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,

Just wanted to apologise to some that were interested in Rom updates etc - Have been mad busy with the real job, so things have slipped somewhat....

So - I know @Spandangler wanted something, and @Archyta5 wanted Wh2o

There were some also looking for some DM roms i think too - these have been checked and confirmed ok, so should be now available !!).

So please let me know here, and PM me details.
Costs are still as they were 2 years ago (my stocks are starting to run down a little, so will have to re-stock soon - as ever these are done at cost price, with ALL monies going to the running of this place! - i bought the roms out of my own pocket!

Basically, unless something more than 4Meg £5 plus £1 postage.
8 Megs roll in a little more since they cost more, and I tend to order these to suit!

Makes pricing nice and easy!

All Bally/Williams Roms are LED patched.

Thats it - apologies again - and dont forget to let me know as i'll be stopping soon for Christmas! :D

Cheers
Paul

Hi Paul are you still able to burn TFTC roms if so can you please do me a set .

Regards Kevin

As you probably know, unless any Roms are re-released (as some have been recently - Star Wars, TFTC, JP etc), it's definitely is the last release. So includes bug fixes and "completed" modes etc.

Also, most bally/williams 1990+ were NOT led friendly (until around 1996). If you are looking to LED a machine, this will improve LED usage, and mean that LED's do not flicker as much, if at all...

This WONT fix GI lighting, however WILL sort out Insert LED's.

No worries Paul. Sometimes life gets in the way!!

Just the latest home rom for wh20 for me, or whatever that link was you sent me by pm

Cheers bud
Gaz

Dont think an L-2 was released - as far as i can see it's P-2 (early release) or L-1...

Back
Top Bottom