What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robot Bash New Year Meet/Comp

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
Hi

I’m pleased to announce that I’ll be hosting the Robot Bash new year meet and comp again this year. Date will be Sun 29 Dec so hopefully more chance for those working between Xmas and new year to attend,

Same format as last year as last year with six or more rounds of 4 player games to qualify, top 2 bye to final and then semi to determine other 2 finalists from 3rd to 6th placed qualifiers. WPPR points for all and trophies awarded to top 3.

Please see the website www.robotbashpinball.co.uk for more info on the comp and register by emailing me, Registration opens next Sat 26 Oct at 9am. Spaces limited to 32 but there will be a reserve list and a good chance to being able to compete if you’re on the reserve list. Otherwise can still come to play for fun as will be machines available to play whilst comp is going on.

Entry fee is £7.50 to cover cost of food and trophies. Reduced cost of £3 for those not competing. I’m in Broadstone near Poole in Dorset.

Hope you can make it and look forward to seeing some of you here if not before at a league meet or Special When Lit.

Cheers

Greg

Greg's robotbash is an awsome event, superb machines and a fantastic format unlike any other tournament in the UK which guarantee's loads of pinball, I highly recommend you signing up

Cheers Craig, very kind:)

Line up:
Big Hurt
Corvette
Dirty Harry
Family Guy
Fish Tales
Indiana Jones
Indy 500
Johnny Mnemonic
Lord of the Rings
Medieval Madness
Monster Bash
RBION
Road Show
Spiderman
White Water
X-Men

Now sold out in under 3 hours! Happy to accept people to be reserves as every chance there will be a space or 2 on the day but no absolute guarantee.

Cheers
Greg

Thanks to Greg for hosting a great event yesterday, I really enjoyed it despite playing crap in all bar my last game. Well done to ( insert winners name here! ), coudn't stay to the very end as its a long drive but the semi final was awesome with a rediculous score on Whitewater by Martin.

looking forward to next year.

I overslept :0( by which point I couldn't be bothered lol which was a shame I really wanted to go. Didn't wake up till 10am wouldn't of been worth it by the time I arrived. Sounds like it was a good day tho. Gonna try and make it to peters in feb (mainly to play LOTR lol)

Back
Top Bottom