What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robot Bash 30 Dec

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
robotgreg added a new event:

Robot Bash 30 Dec

As usual, I'll be hosting Robot Bash on 30 December. We're between Corfe Castle and Swanage in Dorset.

Registration will open on Saturday 12 Nov at 12 midday. To register please send me £15 via paypal to robotgreg@yahoo.com (friends and family so no fees)

Please let me know if you register and later realise you can't make it; payments will be refunded up to 18 Dec . After then no refund for cancellation I'm afraid.

Places will be initially limited to 32 but will run a...

Read more about this event...

Just a quick reminder than registration opens this Saturday at midday. Recommend registering as soon as you can once registration opens ay midday as likely to sell out fast.

Cheers
Greg

1 space left.

Once full will open up reserve list - no need to pay for this, just email to register and will tkae payment once a space becomes free which has laways happened in past.

Thanks to all who've registered and for your support.

Following registered:

Clive Bush
Dan Lewell
Diane Bush
Eddie Mabin
Effie Lewell
Greg Mott
Jack Burden
Jon Melleney
Josh Iles
Keith Burden
Luke Grayson
Mark Slade
Martyn Iles
Pete Bennett
Peter Blakemore
Philip Mann
Phoebe Lewell
Reece Powell
Rich Mallett
Tate Young

Tim Thornton
Neil McRae
Dan Williams
Dan Littlejohn
Ben Hunt
Martin Gosling
David Mainwaring
Matt Vince
Gene Aw
Nicky Crancher

Last edited:
I normally send out an email with information to everyone who registered and rather than sending individual messages to everyone, I send one group email. I normally pick up the email address from Paypal but they seem to have hidden them now.

Therefore can the following PM me their email so I can add them to the group email:

@Diane B
@MarkS
@Pete Bennett
@OTRawrior

Thanks
Greg

Last edited:
Registration list updated.

Have had a few cancellations so still have one space left if anyone interested?

Hope it goes well! Gutted to miss it but the roster gods haven't been fair to me recently 😔

Thanks for a great day of hosting and pinball @robotgreg - very cool to see your set up.

Sorry we couldn't stay for the final game and the trophy presentations - what were the final standings?

Pete

PS
Also thanks for being mellow about letting my 13 year old see your setup and have a couple of games, still hoping I can get the pinball bug to bite but, as they say, softly softly ;-)

Thanks to everyone who made it over yesterday and hope you all had a good time. Sorry qualifying dragged on a bit.

Jack blew up qualifying with a huge gap compared to everyone else (61 points vs 44 in 2nd!) but sadly couldn't quite keep it up for the final where Dan had a fab first ball on AIQ of over 250 but finished on 305) only to be caught by Rich with 380 to secure the victory with me in second after a last ball comeback from 130 to 332 with Jack on 187 in 4th.

Here's the final standings, results have been submitted to IFPA:

1​
Rich Mallett
2​
Greg Mott
3​
Dan Williams
4​
Jack Burden
5​
Peter Blakemore
6​
Joshua Iles
7​
Pete Bennett
8​
Keith Burden
9​
David Mainwaring
9​
Luke Grayson
10​
Tim Thornton
11​
Mark Slade
13​
Phoebe Lewell
13​
Philip Mann
15​
Gene Aw
16​
Martyn Iles
17​
Diane Bush
18​
Dan Lewell
18​
Dan Littlejohn
20​
Reece Powell
21​
Martin Gosling
22​
Tate Young
23​
Clive Bush
Eddie Mabin
25​
Effie Lewell
26​
Neil McRae
27​
Nicky Crancher
28​
Jon Melleney

Also, inevitably, there was a pair of slipper left so if the owner wants to claim them, I'll try to bring to the next meet we're both at or hand to someone else to pass on,

IMG_20221231_102925.jpg

I nearly left ny slippers again but remembered just in time!

Thanks for hosting the comp Greg, sorry for leaving without saying goodbye but you were in the middle of playing a long ball.

Thanks for lifts from Neil there and Diane and Clive back. Happy New Year everyone!

Thanks for hosting a great day Greg, quite the trek for me but worth it ☺ sorry to not stick around for the finals, but wanted to get home before midnight!

Well done on the finalists and Rich for the win 🏆

Belated thanks for hosting, Greg, and for letting us play your fab collection of machines! :D

Waiting to hear who is suave enough to own those sheepskin-lined slippers...

Back
Top Bottom