What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Roadshow & Judge Dredd

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
Thinking about having a change up and quite fancy a stern table in the line up , something like a Tron or a LOTR but could entertain others. Would also entertain a deal for both of my cabs for a higher value Bally/Williams game like a TZ, CFTBL etc.

Both cabs are very nice examples. Both were next up on my list to mint up and only really need cabinet decals due to fading it that bothers you.

SOLD - Roadshow £2350 - very tidy, great play field condition, plays beautiful. Includes a bunch of brand new unfitted parts (play field protector, super bands, yellow leg protectors). Colour DMD not included!

SOLD - Judge Dredd £2200 - again super tidy, original topper. Mint play field with full LEDs fitted. Includes a bunch of brand new unfitted mods, DeadWorld mod and Andy's awesome Crane Mod.

Last edited:
Little bump.. anyone got a TRON and fancy these two nice examples in exchange? Also open to other cabs still.

012172B9-A061-401E-8A34-543AACCA79EE.jpeg

A8D67D15-DB2F-4F4E-8227-CEDFE5EF29FD.jpeg

Now for sale..

A few people have messaged about trades and shown interest so I will give them chance, but feel free to message if you are interested :)

Martin is confirmed to be with me on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick reply to say thanks to Mike for helping me make my first pin purchase in Road Show after 25 years of wanting to own one. Total gent, welcomed me and the kids into his home and took time to run through loads of bits I needed to know. Now safely here at work in central Bath and i've not done much else other than play it ever since. I even got to meet the mythical Martin, who not only delivered but got the legs on for me. Already done my first few troubleshooting bits, can see why this gets addictive! Still haven't got the Ted multiball yet though...

Back
Top Bottom