What's new

Sold Riverboat Gambler

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
Not too sure if this is the sort of game to sell here but thought I would offer it first before it went to Ebay!

I am after £1300 firm which is what I paid 3 years ago before carrying out the following...
  • Full playfield strip down with new rubbers
  • New flippers
  • All GI bulbs replaced with new incandescent bulbs with the exception of those under the large ramp which are led's to keep the heat down.
  • Led's to the insets and back box
  • new drop targets with decals covered in Mylar so they stay like new
  • New legs and levellers
The game is in really nice condition particularly the playfield. A couple of the inserts higher up are worn round the edges but this is minimal.

The guy I got it from had had all the common fail electronic parts on the boards replaced and it has never had a fault in all the time I have owned it.

Displays are perfect, the cabinet is good albeit a little faded which is common on these. There is one broken plastic behind the CARD drop targets which is broken on most of these games

Great fun system 11 game

Any questions just shout

1.JPG
2.JPG
2a.JPG
2b.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG

What a game. Wish I had the cash. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say this is one of the best System 11 games. Great layout, sound and deep rules.

Talk about strange coincidence, I was watching your video on this Matt but a few hours ago thinking "Riverboat Gamblers never come up for sale." And here it is! Same one! :eek:

Nooooooooo,...... can't believe the old riverboat is setting sail!

Quite surprised myself but something has to give, more incoming :)

Talk about strange coincidence, I was watching your video on this Matt but a few hours ago thinking "Riverboat Gamblers never come up for sale." And here it is! Same one! :eek:

That is weird! It took ages to find this nice one, I brought one from Romania unseen and it was a wreck with a rats nest inside, the cards on the playfield were so worn someone had stuck mini playing cards over them and put mylar on top!!!! :eek:

This shows you what RBG playfields are normally like!!
100_5292.JPG

Back
Top Bottom