What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Ripleys RBION

Andy Hancock

Site Supporter
OK this is after much soul searching as I still love this machine and it was my first, starting my pinball journey just over a year ago. Thing is, I've realised just how many machines I want to own one day and as there's no space left this has to go.

The bad:
  • DMD is slightly dim in bottom right hand corner. Had Andy from Pinball Mania round a few months back and he said it could last years as it is and he wouldn't change it but I'm sure you guys will know all about that
  • A scratch on left hand side of cabinet. There's a very close up pic of this that makes it look bigger than it is but also other pics of that side as a whole which put it more in context
The good:
  • Everything else really. I can't find anything else at all that I would call anything other than spot on. To me its in beautiful condition playfield wise and the rest of the cab
  • Has a coin mech - never tried it but will do if that's important to someone
  • Has manual, keys, coin box and key fobs
  • Bought just over a year ago from Mark Squires - fully shopped by him before I took it. I think most of you will know him and his machines
  • In all the time I've had it, never had an error report - never had a problem. Just changed the odd bulbs and rubbers (and yes I've seen the split rubber in the pic below and changed it!)
  • Like I said Andy from Pinball Mania was here recently servicing another of my machines. He looked this over for me but couldn't find anything to do

£1,850

I have something in mind to replace it but there are so many I want to own that I may be open to trades with cash adjustments, especially if someone can collect and deliver (I hate moving pinballs!)

Even open to temporary swaps if someone interested in that

Based in Peterborough

Pics to follow

IMG_1488.JPG
IMG_1483.JPG
IMG_1482.JPG
IMG_1481.JPG
IMG_1480.JPG
IMG_1479.JPG
IMG_1477.JPG
IMG_1475.JPG
IMG_1474.JPG
IMG_1473.JPG
IMG_1446.JPG
IMG_1445.JPG
IMG_1443.JPG
IMG_1442.JPG

I had a go on this on my daughters xbox and seems a fun pin, but I am at the stage now where I dont have room for any more and the only pin which is not a keeper is T3, so I could always offer a deal on that.
If I had the room I would just add it to my collection, but T3 would have to go first.
Many Thanks

Love this on Pinball Arcade and had a few games on the one at PHOF.
Jam packed with toys and features before Stern started to strip right back. I'd jump for this if I had the cash!

Love this on Pinball Arcade and had a few games on the one at PHOF.
Jam packed with toys and features before Stern started to strip right back. I'd jump for this if I had the cash!
It's a deep rule set too. I'm never gonna complete it and I know Mark didn't either,

Sale now complete. Donation made. Well worth it for a great forum - particularly for all the free help from guys on here. you know who you are :clap:

Back
Top Bottom