What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Richard Herring and Charlie Brooker

Loved Lee & Herring when they were a double act, seen them both individually many many times since they went solo.

I was in the same year as Stewart Lee at University. As there were only a bit over 100 people in our year in the college, I knew him to talk to but didn't hang out with him as such. Also in our year at the college were Samir Ahmed (channel 4 news and equal pay case recently), and Anna Botting (sky news). Two years below was Al Murray, pub landlord.

Al Murray made an appearance on TV before he became famous as there was a documentary focusing on our common room as for some reason they were mad about Neighbours, made Kylie honourary president and everythng stopped between 1.30-2 to watch it daily (not me!). He along with a few others got interviewed for the programme. I did originally keep it on VHS tape but not sure would be able to find it now!

Richard Herring mentions The Addams Family every 5 podcasts or so. It’s an entertaining podcast and a bit different to the usual format. Not safe for the kids!

Of course Charlie Brooker has the Twilight Zone, it being a huge influence on Black Mirror n all :)

in other news the Star Wars Massif has started to butter me up, with the legend that is Mark Hamill liking one of my tweets! :D

Neil.

Back
Top Bottom