What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RFM Skip ramp how do you install the small dome rivets??

Tony

Site Supporter
Alias
Tony
Hello please can you help, on my RFM please can someone tell me how to install the small dome rivets? on the skip/Jump ramp is there some kind of special tool required?IMG_1346.JPG

I know as little as you about this. I have a riveter which works really well, but it doesn't do the 'domed' rivets - they have a dip/hole in the centre which may affect the way the ball rolls over them. It may be just a case of getting different rivets to load in the riveter.
Pinball Heaven will rivet it for you:
https://www.pinball.co.uk/shop/game-specific-parts/skip-ramp-flap-01-15141/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the response's I had thought it riveted to the playfield but it may rivet to a bracket? I'll have a look and come back, if it's a bracket I'll take you up on your offer Andy, the press's looks like a wind up press type device might be something available thanks guys

The flap rivets to a bracket underneath that connects to the lift mechanism. You can unbolt it from underneath the playfield and lift it out

Back
Top Bottom