What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted RFM parts

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
I've been looking to get a RFM back in the collection and recently pushed the button on a wee little project which needs some TLC.

Does anyone have any of the following parts for sale/trade or leads on where to get them please? any help appreciated :)

Cabinet artwork decals
Used/New Playfield or a insert decal kit
Genuine translite
Red T-Molding
Spinning UFO mod kit

Driver board cover bars

Last edited:
Hello,

Love that game! :)

I got my saucer mod from Jim at MyPinballs;

https://mypinballs.com/electronics/store.jsp

You'll also get new firmware with updates and new features such as shaker and knocker support if that interests you at all.

https://mypinballs.com/software/rfm/code_updates.jsp

You might not need it but the Ultimarc Video Amplifier made my picture considerably better and is worth considering if using the CRT;

https://www.ultimarc.com/arcade-vga.../arcade-monitor-video-amplifier/?currency=GBP

Good luck with your project!

Best,
Scott.

Hello there I really liked my RFM and regretted selling it. I do have a partial set of decals in the garage (Complete except the left hand head decal) possibly not any good if you want a complete set? but they are the I think they are called silk Screen which has the textured finished they cost quite a bit from the USA a while back I could dig them out if your interested?

I copied @PeteB with his chrome t-moulding I think it looked great

T moulding is standard arcade stuff - ebay !

The spinning UFO mod kit I have never seen for sale, but Jim made a nice kit.

I have a spare 'pinbox/nucore' PC here if you are stuck.....

T moulding is standard arcade stuff - ebay !

The spinning UFO mod kit I have never seen for sale, but Jim made a nice kit.

I have a spare 'pinbox/nucore' PC here if you are stuck.....

Thanks for the info on the t molding mate. The PC is all good and had a recent refurb so fingers crossed that will be all ok. I'm mainly dealing with cab cosmetics and what to do with the play field inserts vs a play field swap.

I think Jim is possibly going to bring an update out to v2.20 firmware, i think he hinted at that the other day.
If you are running Pinbox PC version.
The attract light show is very cool, mine in juke box mode plays a load of 1950's B Movie theremin tunes...cheesy but very funny.

Buy this - cabinet is pretty good as well.

Missing glass, legs, power driver board......

There’s one on eBay in Italy! But has damage to playfield and shipping would kill it, probably not the one your looking for?
s-l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Playfield Pinball Bally Revenge From Mars

Another customer for the UFO mod when Jim makes them again, the website says out of stock.

I make these to order these days and do update the site if i have any surplus stock for the week. Doesnt happen often as they sell fast.

If anybody wants a kit, the best thing is just to ask me and i'll add you into the queue. I just shipped 2 kits state side last week and we are around 120 kits overall i think.

Jim

:)

I make these to order these days and do update the site if i have any surplus stock for the week. Doesnt happen often as they sell fast.

If anybody wants a kit, the best thing is just to ask me and i'll add you into the queue. I just shipped 2 kits state side last week and we are around 120 kits overall i think.

Jim

:)

Turned out the machine already had one of your awesome kits fitted 😃

Jim, stick me in the queue please mate, and ping me when you want the dosh.
cheers.

I am completing a few more in the next few days, i will drop you an invoice over. If anyone else wants one, i may have 1 or 2 others ready at the same time.

Jim

I am completing a few more in the next few days, i will drop you an invoice over. If anyone else wants one, i may have 1 or 2 others ready at the same time.

Jim
Jim do you have any complete shaker kits available?

Does anyone have a pair of the bars that pivot the driver board cover going spare please? Just realised I'm missing them

Jim

Hello there, if (by chance) you have a kit available yet I would love to got this.

Back
Top Bottom