What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! RFM for £1600

DanLewell

Registered
One of my mates has just moved house and convinced his missus they have room for a pinball machine.

He's after a RFM, but only has a max of £1600.

It needs to be fully working, but doesn't matter about cosmetics.

Anyone got one they would let go for that sort of money?

Last edited:
Due to lack of space my nice RFM was going to be on the chopping block but with all these great updates and as a fellow pin collector reminded me. They are a unique machine. It's staying put..

Jim,
Was it my imagination but on Alien Multiball. Do they attack your flippers now (flippers flicker when you attempt to flip them)?

Last edited:
Just checked the update notes.it does indeed attack your flippers..nice programming

Power Drain - New Feature! Inspired from Dialed In. During Martian Attack Multiball certain shots must be completed in time otherwise the big martian will attack your flippers for a short period!!
Do you still have that Data east Time Machine you bought two years ago mate?

Unfortunately I don't. Did a trade on that and a Funhouse for a RBION.

I liked TM, liked my Funhouse too. TM was a tidy machine and really well built, catchy music. Limited shots though. If I had the room would have kept it. Did a wee bit to it for the time I had it. Replaced one of the flipper coils to reduce the power to stop the ball coming off the ramp and installed some colour LED's, clean and wax.

Last edited:
It seems like people were struggling to get £1500 last year. Prices will shoot up now that I'm thinking about one :)

It's what I bought mine for in June, but recently sold.
It seems like people were struggling to get £1500 last year. Prices will shoot up now that I'm thinking about one :)

Depends on condition as with everything £1500/£1600 is going to be at the rough 'as is' end if you ask me now. A nice one, fully restored with nice cabinet and playfield, good monitor etc is going to command around £2000-£2500 i would say now. If you get a nice one for £1500 then thats a real bargain in my view.

Plus with software updates prices are going up and less are being sold, or at least thats what i've been told and seen. (Worldwide not just UK)

Stop 😀
That's certainly what they should be worth but I was enjoying the fact that RFM was the last bargain in pinball. Even Junk Yard is popular these days.

Stop 😀
That's certainly what they should be worth but I was enjoying the fact that RFM was the last bargain in pinball. Even Junk Yard is popular these days.

Why did you sell yours then ?? Should have kept it

Love my RFM, even more with Jim’s software updates, hey the cab is rough as a badgers ****, but had the playfield rebuilt and the temperamental 90’s tech swapped out, visitors to the bar love it, and if i want a good laugh i have a play on this, it doubles as a juke box as well since the new pc has be installed....hey i can even put GnR tunes on it and the light show is OK

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom