What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Revenge From Mars

Expired Due to no activity

KEITH SMITH

Registered
Selling my RFM which imho is one of the nicest you will get in untouched Origional condition, i think i would be hard pushed to find one better and would consider it to be "Collectors Quality" .Fantastic cabinet/playfield zero wear around SOL hole ,playfield glass looks factory .The crt picture is spot on with great clear colours one of the best i have seen with the origional tube .Now anyone that may have fears about owning one of these pin 2000 machines this one comes with enough spares to last indefinatly and consist ,s of the following
1.Spare used playfield glass in nice condition
2.Spare used complete plug in &play computer (everything in there motherboard/sound/prism all tested and working even has new fans fitted waiting to be just pluged in its fitted also with RFM roms
3.Spare set of New game roms (makes 2x spare sets)
4.Spare complete plastic set mostly new but all unbroken.
5.Spare power driver board (looks NOS no repairs anywhere tested )
6.2xSpare CPU chips one 233 & one 266
7.Spare side rails perfect
8.Spare lock bar Mech
9.Spare used complete wiring looms for whole game
10.Converters if ever you want to change to LCD (just need lcd monitor)
11.2x Tested Monitor control chassis
12.Spare pair of flipper buttons with boards
13.Spare skip ramp &Mech (new flap fitted )
14.PUB card program 1.4 update card
total price £2,800.00 (pics to follow if i can work out how to put them on)

Pics added for previous thread of Revenge for sale not shown is spare pin 2000 playfield glass /side rails/lock mech but includded in sale

Attachments

• Picture pram 106.jpg
    Picture pram 106.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 139
  • Picture pram 105.jpg
    Picture pram 105.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Picture pram 107.jpg
    Picture pram 107.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 125
  • Picture pram 108.jpg
    Picture pram 108.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 119
  • Picture pram 109.jpg
    Picture pram 109.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Picture pram 110.jpg
    Picture pram 110.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 129
  • Picture pram 111.jpg
    Picture pram 111.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 126
  • Picture pram 112.jpg
    Picture pram 112.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 122
  • Picture pram 113.jpg
    Picture pram 113.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 127
  • Picture pram 114.jpg
    Picture pram 114.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 123
  • Picture pram 115.jpg
    Picture pram 115.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 121
  • Picture pram 116.jpg
    Picture pram 116.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Picture pram 117.jpg
    Picture pram 117.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 127
  • Picture pram 118.jpg
    Picture pram 118.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 124
Very nice. My son would love one but so many spares makes it pricey for me. Would you consider selling the machine on its own? If yes for how much?
Thanks

Hi i am hoping to sell the lot rather than seperatly but thanks for your interest ,it really is a very nice machine you would be better seeing it as the pics dont do it justice ,it does sound a lot of money for a RFM but its above average
thanks
Keith

Someone needs to figure out how to adapt a Raspberry PI to replace the computer in these should they fail.

Hmm theres an idea, running it on a pi..

Hi a few people have contacted me off group to ask if i would sell the machine seperatly to the spares , i realize the spares make it an expensive RFM so i will split them and sell the machine on its own for £2k i think this is fair as the condition has to be seen to be appreciated ,

Hi Kenny no its got no mods on it (i do like those saucer mods i fitted them to my last AFM really brightens the game up and they look like they always should be there)
cheers
Keith

Hi i have listed the machine and spares seperatly as advised on e bay the spares have been reduced so if anyone on here wants a deal on them email me direct ,i want to sell them as one lot rather than separetly just look at ebay under revenge for the machine and pinball 2000 for the bits
cheers
Keith

Back
Top Bottom