What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Retro games console collection for pin?

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
Having seen Courtney's post it got me thinking about my own collection of retro consoles. I'd ideally like to sell in one job lot or trade for a pinball machine (open to anything and projects)

All consoles are complete, working and from a smoke free home. I keep my kit clean and well looked after :)

PC Engine Duo - RGB moddifed, CD drive has had a new laser, clean condition with a Everdrive cart, uk power supply, RGB cable and controller.

Goldstar 3DO - Includes a panasonic controller, step down convertor and a copy of The need for speed.

Nintendo 64 - NTSC - RGB modified with official 4mb memory expansion, 2 x controllers, memory card, RGB scart cable and a pile of boxed games.

Sega Dreamcast - RGB scart cable, VMU, controller

Sega Saturn - white version, RGB scart cable, UK power lead, conroller and is boxed. Has a mod chip fitted.

Neo Geo CD - UK power supply, RGB scart cable and controller.

Phllips CD-i - boxed with remote, power lead and some video cds.

Atari Lynx 2 - McWill LCD upgraded screen and a brand new RetroHQ flash cart.

Atari Jagaur - Mega rare prototype dev kit console with a Jag CD. Includes a Alpine 4mb card that was used to test AVP. Fully working and I can include a IBM thinkpad laptop with all of the software on for loading games and dev coding. RGB scart and controller.

Nintendo 2DS - complete with box and a few games.

Game and watch - Donkey Kong Jnr, Donkey Kong 2 and Zelda.

Finally I have a Sony PVM 14" RGB screen and a 28" B&O Beovision CRT TV with DVD

Collection is from Melksham or I guess It could be collected by Martin if I box it all up.

Anyone interested?

I was thinking about this the other day after reading one of the other threads.

My collection is not as good as this or Courtney's but I've got quite a few boxed mega drive and snes games in pretty good nick. Looking on eBay some of them go for £100+ so they'll soon add up.

And I'll get a retropie with some of the money so I can play all the games I'm selling anyway. The rest can go in the pin fund to chip away at the cost of a Star Wars when it released.

Until a few years ago I had no idea about vectrex. As in value. I had one as a kid and loved it. I had about 8 boxed games with overlays and instructions.....
Binned the lot :sad::sad::sad::tut::tut::tut::eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops:

I feel your pain
I sold my consoles and games about 2 years ago (for a decent price then), and now they seem to be worth 5X what I sold them for :(

Back
Top Bottom