What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Restored - Revenge From Mars

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
The shake up continues. Wasn't expecting to let this one go after all the effort I put into restoring it... I love the game too.. Maybe I need a punch in the face from Martin?

Thread here detailing restore and phots https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/revenge-from-mars-lock-down-2020.45772/

Highlights:

The great
Fully restored cabinet, new decals, new translite, powder coated, original serviced monitor, original serviced PC, running Jim's latest code, UFO kit, all new buttons (start, launch and flipper), rebuilt pops and flippers, Super Band rubber throughout, LED inserts, New speakers, high gloss play protector, new balls. Plays, looks and sounds amazing.

The not so great
Has had some custom insert stickers (that I designed) fitted which are not a 100% perfect. Glass has a line mark at the top but not noticeable. left side rail has a slight bend in it.
£2350

The shake up continues. Wasn't expecting to let this one go after all the effort I put into restoring it... I love the game too.. Maybe I need a punch in the face from Martin?

Thread here detailing restore and phots https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/revenge-from-mars-lock-down-2020.45772/

Highlights:

The great
Fully restored cabinet, new decals, new translite, powder coated, original serviced monitor, original serviced PC, running Jim's latest code, UFO kit, all new buttons (start, launch and flipper), rebuilt pops and flippers, Super Band rubber throughout, LED inserts, New speakers, high gloss play protector, new balls. Plays, looks and sounds amazing.

The not so great
Has had some custom insert stickers (that I designed) fitted which are not a 100% perfect. Glass has a line mark at the top but not noticeable. left side rail has a slight bend in it.
£2350
PM sent.

rolorolorolo

Back
Top Bottom