What's new

Sold Restored Johnny Mnemonic - nice and shiny!

Hiro996

Registered
I am selling a Johnny Mnemonic I recently purchased in order to make space for a new machine.

As soon as I collected the machine I stripped it down completely and carried out the following:
  • All metal parts tumbled and/or polished
  • All plastic parts cleaned and polished
  • All ramps cleaned and polished
  • All coil mechanisms cleaned
  • under playfield cleaned
  • Matrix glove mechanism completely stripped, cleaned and re-assembled - it's now super smooth in operation!
  • Coloured post sleeves fitted
  • New jewel posts fitted
  • New lane guides fitted
  • LED bumper caps fitted
  • New spinner and decal
  • New premium rubber kit fitted (in white)
  • Pop bumpers completely re-built with all new parts
  • Flippers re-built with new parts
  • Machine polished playfield using treasure cove kit (looks aawesome!)
  • Three coats of wax applied to playfield
  • Playfield protector fitted to preserve condition
  • Brand new translite fitted (original included)
  • Full cliffy set fitted to protect ramps - there is also a crazy Bobs protector but I have not fitted this since there is no wear in this area

Condition

• There is no wear to the playfield and after the restoration it's looking perfect with a fantastic deep shine!
  • There are two plastics with cracks in them but they are still in one piece and are barely noticable
  • Ramps are all good
  • All boards are good but a capacitor has been replaced on the driver board (it is working perfectly)
  • Cabinet is good but has suffered from the usual fading and does have a few marks

I am sure there are other things I have done as part of the restoration but I cannot think what they are at present! I am looking to get back what it cost me including the parts used in the restoration - I am asking £1950.00 for the machine.

Thanks all, some pics will follow...

DSC09244.jpg

DSC09240.jpg

DSC09241.jpg

DSC09242.jpg

DSC09247.jpg

DSC09249.jpg

DSC09250.jpg

DSC09251.jpg

DSC09255.jpg

Back
Top Bottom