What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removing a playfield

Cryptkeeper

Registered
Alias
RingSting
Am i right in saying its just a case of putting the PF up right and lifting straight out?
with all connectors removed of course

Depending on what you're doing with it you don't even need to undo the connectors. I took my TAF pf out to put side decals on and just leaned it against the side of the cabinet, there's enough slack in the cables

Depending on what you're doing with it you don't even need to undo the connectors. I took my TAF pf out to put side decals on and just leaned it against the side of the cabinet, there's enough slack in the cables

Carrying the cabinet down a set of stairs with a turn :(

Carrying the cabinet down a set of stairs with a turn :(
When i took mine up the stairs i took the time to label the connectors in the backbox then drop em all into the coffin, then removed the head, glass, BALLS and playfield. Overkill maybe but allowed me to reloom the head and have a good look at the boards while they were clear.It also stops you scratching the wall on the way down or ending up with a hernia and having to tuck your balls into your socks !
So I took mine up in 3
(Its the magic number)

Back
Top Bottom