What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recycling ramp decals - which glue

DRD

Registered
Has anyone peeled ramp decals off wpc games pls ? It looks as though you can pull these off and remove the old glue residue

If so, what glue do you use to reapply them ?

Thanks

Out of interest (i.e. I can't really help with your question) what are the decals made from? Is it some sort of sticky backed plastic material? I can't be of any help, but I'm in the process of trying to get water slide decals made for a playfield, and wondering if these decals are water slide or something else?

You know you can make water slides yourself? The ones on the Tommy plane I did I made myself
Yeah I know, it's the printing in white I'm still trying to get sorted (I did notice you recreated them in red for the plane ;) ). There are a few people in the UK who can print them with white, for model trains etc, but the couple of peeps I've spoken to so far are basically IT illiterate old farts who can just about manage to create text or circles, but otherwise are clueless :confused:

Back
Top Bottom