What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recreating Pinball Brackets - Auto Launcher Bracket A-14525

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Guaging some interest in whether people would be interest in a new supply of high quality shiny zinc plated metal bracket for their restorations and projects. I have found that lots of brackets suffer badly over the years and costs are rising.

For example this bracket - Auto Launcher Bracket A-14525 specifically is always busted, rewelded, corroded, cracked, bent, knackered and is used on loads of 90s Williams dmd games for auto launching the ball out of the shooter lane.

I've recreated it in 3d and am now getting some quotes from sheet metal companies to see what the cost would be for some new ones. The question is would you want 1 or 2 for your games projects?? Of course the more ordered the lower the price would be. I'm hopefull that i can get the unit cost down to under £12 per item. That's less than half nos ones are going for now (and if you can get them). It would also avoid having to import from the usa to

Let me know

pic of the 3d model. No prices are definite yet.

Auto-Launcher-Bracket-A-14525-v1.0.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom