What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re-sizing pinball price/info cards

Mark

Registered
Hi guys, one of the first things I do when I get a new machine is to replace the price and instruction cards as they are very often missing.

I usually find these on the excellent Pinball Rebel website, and where they are Word/PDF etc everything is fine. However, when they are images, they are usually the wrong size and my limited computer ability means I am unable to re-size them.

For example on Pinball Instruction & Pricing Cards at
www.pinballrebel.com
I have found some nice Cyclone instruction/pricing cards under the following

Cyclone Custom Free Play & Instruction Thanks to Keith N.
However, when I print them they are too big. Can any of your more computer literate types let me know how I can make these the correct size, which I believe is 152mm by 83mm?

Thanks in advance,
Mark

Any imaging software should be able to rescale them.
Maybe create a template rectangle that prints on your printer at the right size and then save it for using. Download your instruction card and copy the image then open template and paste image into/over the rectangle before printing.

Or alternativley measure the incorrect printed image and then work out the how much smaller a 152 x 83 card will be and print at that percentage smaller

Ie if your printed image is say 228 x 125 then print at 66% which will print at roughly 152 x 83

Here you go, print these at 'actual size' under paper sizing, and they'll come out right.

Attachments

• Cyclone Freeplay.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 9
Thanks Big Ian, good advice.

Thanks so much Carl, really appreciate your help! If I bump into you at a show etc I definitely owe you a beer :)

Cheers, Mark

If they're in Word format then you can resize them just by opening the .DOC file and right clicking the image before selecting the 'Size and Position' option.

Best thing about this is the size is simply given in the real dimensions (in cm) so it's a really good way to get the precise size.

I used this method when I had to print onto the vinyl to make my repro plastics and it worked like a charm.

Back
Top Bottom