What's new

Wanted RBION

pintableuser

Registered
Hello,
perhaps someone would like to sell their Ripleys believe it or not.?
Condition,history, detail, appreciated.
Cheers
JD

Last edited:
A bit of a quiet week.......all in all.

Another couple of weeks like this and I will get more and more distracted and take a casual walk down the GOT route.

Still lookin.
Have booked some sunny days in Kings Lynn next week so could pay n collect in that area. .which would be nice......it could be collected by "the" boat.

image.jpeg :thumbs:

I can't help you with an RBION but I spotted the perfect ornaments to stand along side one in Asda home the other day :).

Woo hoo.These Asda ones do look the business. Just add feedwire, lamps and a little customised mood lighting and you could trick them out to give a really cool effect

Initially I was going to use these......But yours do look better n easily adaptable.
image.jpeg

Its gonna be fun with this new knowledge..... I'm now feeling more positive. Finding one should be easier if I now do a few shifts at Asda and follow and speak to everyone who has a TIKI figure in their trolley. Not everyone with a TIKI figure may have a RBION but anyone with a TIKI figure in their trolley is gonna be interesting. :D:thumbs:

Its gonna be fun with this new knowledge..... I'm now feeling more positive. Finding one should be easier if I now do a few shifts at Asda and follow and speak to everyone who has a TIKI figure in their trolley. Not everyone with a TIKI figure may have a RBION but anyone with a TIKI figure in their trolley is gonna be interesting. :D:thumbs:

I didn't think of that, excellent strategy :thumbs:

No joy at Asda.......
Now heading South to East Anglia on the off chance of someone saying, OK mine is now for sale ..... Come view and collect it.
Unusual technique? Well I'm on my holidays.

Back
Top Bottom