What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RBION on eBay - anyone here?

Make sure you go see it first tho.... others have had issues with this seller...

That is another 'devon020305' machine, advice is to go see it and check out how long they actually owned it....

No idea if that's a good price or not - but I know that colleague of mine just got a RBION and BR for around 3000EUR combined. I might be wrong but it makes me feel that that RBION is over-priced, although the photos do suggest it's in good condition (but previous posts on here demonstrate the photos could mean nothing).

Like you say you don't live to far away so go see it and see how good/bad it really is.
Good luck.

It's at the upper end of the pricing for one of these, I just sold one with a tattier cabinet than that but a decent playfield and all working as it should for 1800, I'd say a nice genuine HUO one is worth maybe 2k - I think this falls just short of that as the scoop is not great and the backbox maybe a little chipped up, but a decent looking machine none the less. (Oh, and ripleys is a great playing pin incidentally)

I'd check it all works in person and look over the boards tho, as others have suggested :)

Back
Top Bottom