What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ramp screws for 90's Bally/Williams machines

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
The screws that hold the Ramps to the playfield... the ones that hold the end of the ramps down by the metal flaps....
Anyone any ideas what size they are?? I could take a B&Q guess, however would rather as close as poss to the actual size.... :)

Cheers Chaps :)

dont panic Daz - Just after the sizes - i'll pick some up locally... It'll cost more in post than to buy em :) Thanks for the great offer tho :)

By my reckoning, they work out around 19mm long (3/4")..countersunk head pozi.. sound about right??

They are not pozi they are Phillips cross head 5/16 or 3/4 sound about right.
Shame you didn't realize you need these before, I could have chucked some in the envelope with the cable.

dont panic Daz - Just after the sizes - i'll pick some up locally... It'll cost more in post than to buy em :) Thanks for the great offer tho :)

By my reckoning, they work out around 19mm long (3/4")..countersunk head pozi.. sound about right??

19mm sounds abit long the ones on the shadow are about 1cm

Just went and checked my Vector, and then realised the title says 90s Bally's. Doh!

But if anyone is interested the screws holding the ends of the ramps are Philips #1 (PH1) and are 3/8-inch long. The head is 7/64-inch in diameter. Quite tiddly really, I'd have expected something a bit longer.

Anyone know where to source these screws? Cant find the right diameter for some reason.....

Back
Top Bottom