What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raise a glass to fallen comrades ....Dave Rolfe :(

Just read this too.

I've never spoken to him in person, but heard a lot about him and I know he's been a huge and long term friend to many in the community.

The way so many offered to step up for the Ochran Mill story told me all I needed to know about how much he means to people.

I offer all his friends my condolences.

Glass raised. :grouphug:

Dave was the first person i met when I got into pins and was only down the road.
abgrwat guy with a big heart who really will be sadly missed.
Rip fella.
:(

Sad news indeed.
Big man, Big Heart and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.
RIP Big guy.

Just saw this on the Yahoo group. I Don't think I ever met Dave in person but it's obvious how well liked and respected he was. Thoughts with his family and friends.

One of the nicest guys I have ever met, and feel privileged to be able to have called him a friend

Dave will be sadly missed and the memories of the france trips and hangovers will stay with me forever.

Thoughts are with Elaine harry abs and daves other children , I for one will be raising a large glass of thatchers tonight.

RIP buddy :(

RIP Dave.

So sad to hear this news this morning. Dave was a great guy and would go out of his way to help others.

What the world will loose will be heaven's gain. Hopefully he'll be in a much better place now.

Thoughts are with his family.

Paul

Very sad news. Only met him once but he was very welcoming. Thoughts go out to his wife and family.

Rip Dave - the world would be a better place if there were more like him, will be sorely missed....

Just heard Dave Rolfe has passed away :sad:

RIP my man , and godspeed to pinball heaven. You were a good man.

Raise a glass troops.:grouphug:

Dave was infectious, a party animal at heart and gentleman with it, he loved his pinball and was a big family man, RIP.

Back
Top Bottom