What's new

R.I.P Tommy Ramone

Poibug

Registered
Died today aged 62:(
Last original member left,tho Marky,Richie,CJ and Elvis still remain.
Lucky to get his autograph about 2 years ago - he misheard and thought my name was polbug - and for that I love it even more :rofl:
Tommy.jpg

For those that don't know me,I am a huuuge Ramones fan,tatto of their logo on my arm,all cd's,loadsa bootlegs,books etc etc,tho,as this is a pinforum it is relevant as I have a Ramones pinball that me n Replicas did
http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/ramones/

tommy,I will certainly keep rockin' - as I am listening to you now.

Must go and toast da man now,and play his pinball
Gone but not to be forgotten - you live on in the likes of MAsked Intruder,TBR etc

Peace:thumbs:

POIBUG RAMONE

Now I wanna sniff some glue.

Nice job on the genie re-theme, never seen that before.

I didn't realise the band was named after a Beatles song or was it a Paul McCartney song?

Neither,re beatles Paul signed into hotels as Paul Ramone.Dee Dee loved the Beatles,and that's where their name come from as he knew Pau Ml did that sometimes

poi

Last edited:
I just read the whole Ramones Pin story on Pinball News, really enjoyed it. Is there a video anywhere of the Ramones Pin in action?

Last edited:
I'm still hearing the constant drone of the Ramones playing in the background all the time we were building the bloody thing.
It's a fun game to play even more so now as the flippers have been beefed up
, making those hard to reach shots a little easier.

I'll get it done at taffstock later this year.Sure stormy n Martin can play it better than me(if they played it more).
Will have to nag Martin to bring his recording gear

Get your lad to do it on your phone, with you playing a game.
Think people would rather see it soon than later.

Back
Top Bottom