What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick star post question for Fish Tales owners

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Are your star posts red or yellow ??

Now I always thought FT were yellow, the one I had some years ago were yellow.

This one I just got they are all red - and look original ( ie battered), not like someone just decided to change a few. Also the manual part no. is 03-8319-9....which is for RED.

Hmmmmmm, either looks good just wondering if maybe some came out of the factory with red posts. :confused1:

Yep - I thought yellow was standard.

Odd that the manual states red. ...though not unusual for manual details to be wrong, or for changes to be made once production began. And I'm convinced these posts are originals - this was from an operator, and no way does an op strip a game down to clean let alone change EVERY single star post.

I'm declaring it a rarity :smokin: and will reflect that in the price if/when I come to sell 💷

Yep of all the Fish Tales I have owned all were Yellow.
Wonder if its a export thing as the one's that where being shipped abroard were the first ones made, and may be the box of red posts hadn't turned up when the production line kicked up, So they used whatever was at hand.
Bloody Mexicans.

Back
Top Bottom