What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick question.

John Beveridge

Site Supporter
Does anyone know if Williams Amusements Pontefract used to be known as Arcade Warehouse ? Had an enquiry regarding my Avatar today from them.

Thanks,
John.

Accept that everything is sold as-is and you can get a good cash deal. £5 hotdoggin and £200 whirly were classic ones back in the day.
They operate pins and vids so the avatar is ideal for them hence their interest

I’ve just sold them 2, good to deal with and no hassle at all. In fact just sold them your old Getaway.

I am not doubting they will pay.........it was the buying from them that was not a nice experience. It`s never good to drive several hundred miles for a pinball that wasn`t the one advertised on eBay . Add stacks of faults not disclosed on the eBay ad then i don`t think any reasonably minded buyer would have been happy. We agreed not to do the deal as long as i helped out with his eBay fees . He then blocked me from bidding on any other items.

Thought it was about selling to them?
Not bought from them so can’t comment on that side of it.

Sorry should have made my post clear, it's the buying from that's the problem. Loads of mither back in the jammaplus days.

Back
Top Bottom