What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick Hats Off

Judge Dreads

Site Supporter
Know it's been said before but praise where praise is due, I am already taking this forum for granted..............why………..... because it's solid as a rock and always there, I love it, it is the dogs danglies, I think on the group we communicated but on here we interact, love the guys I connect with on here and have a banter with, let's not forget that someone swam against the tide and made it happen, we all hate change, who doesn't?, you set your life up just how you want it and the next thing someone moves the goal posts which really makes your head spin. This forum was a change and a good one at that, Paul…… you’re the man, respect bro;) .

Aww thanks Andy. However remember - A forum is what it's users make it. All I'm here to do is try to make the place look pretty (oops!) and to weild a big stick every once in a while, which fortunately i havent had to do yet as we have a great bunch of people here
smile-1.png

It's nice to get something for nothing mate, one minute there was nothing and the next minute there is this creation, you have left your stamp on this hobby for all to see and enjoy for time to come and asked for nothing in return, I did web design and maintenance for a while ( late 90's, jees my life has been like Forest Gump) if forum building is anything like that then it really digs into your day, there is always something to tweak or iron out, (it was generally file size reduction back then as we were still using 56k modems)

Yep, great forum. Still a load of grumpy tarts next door though that will never sign up. Their loss

Dreads' date=' post: 1685172 said:
Know it's been said before but praise where praise is due, I am already taking this forum for granted..............why………..... because it's solid as a rock and always there, I love it, it is the dogs danglies, I think on the group we communicated but on here we interact, love the guys I connect with on here and have a banter with, let's not forget that someone swam against the tide and made it happen, we all hate change, who doesn't?, you set your life up just how you want it and the next thing someone moves the goal posts which really makes your head spin. This forum was a change and a good one at that, Paul…… you’re the man, respect bro;) .

HAT TIPPED!

loving this forum layout !

There's a lot of really nice features in this forum. I'm a mod on one that uses WebWiz and this is hands down better
biggrin-1.png

Yup, there is so much to it and more to come, seems to be growing faster than my pin collection:eek:, love the Wanted-For sale section, being able to throw up photos and embed video is also a cool feature, I think we have stopped banging rocks together and caught up with the rest of the world
biggrin-1.png

Back
Top Bottom