What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queen - KaPOW

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
quicksilver re-theme ! so I'll be doing a disco on it for sure!

Acording to Kanaeda whatever his name is - Jaws was going to be announced.

Click bait.

Never believe any pinball machine is being made until you see it.

Perhaps Stern will make crocodile hunter. :)

Acording to Kanaeda whatever his name is - Jaws was going to be announced.

Click bait.

Never believe any pinball machine is being made until you see it.

Perhaps Stern will make crocodile hunter. :)

did he not say jaws was their next corner stone game rather than next studio game?

My mum worked in the Hammersmith Odeon in the seventies, she told me she put pins in his piano stool and that’s why he was jumping up and down on it🤣
I can’t stand hearing Queen, didn’t mind years ago but now😖

^^^^^ yeah, I kinda liked them years ago, pre Live Aid. Now there’s a band wagon thing going around.
That new movie totally sucked big time!

FM very talented, no doubt about it. Always good to see someone who knows how to sing who can also play instruments, piano etc......
BUT....
That movie was a howler....
Then the whole tribute thing by George Michael etc... that got done a 1000 times FFS.. spoilt it for me.
Don’t get me started on the fans who weren’t born claiming to be the best adoring fans since the band was created 😂

I hope this comes to fruition. Queen or Def Leppard and I'd have my wife's permission to buy NIB day one.

Back
Top Bottom