What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Q-Berts Quest ( Going to Flip out )

D

Deleted member 181

This is the same one that’s on eBay at loads more :)
The information is the same , has had new rottendog boards and has been to Andy to fix , I think he had enough of the ugly bastard so it’s been sent back to me and rav and is currently at matts ...
We don’t want it so this is what the game owes us ...
Doesn’t have legs , they seem to have vanished
Really rare game and kinda quirky
Attached pictures
Also a picture of Heather Graham’s ass in “ license to drive “ which I watched today ... what an awesome movie

It's not ugly!

Backglass fantastic.. Qbert in any shape or form is just iconic arcade awesomeness.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I meant that Andy thought it was ugly I couldn’t edit it from my phone so ran with it ... yep I think it’s cool

Played a semi-working one of these at the HoF in Vegas, an interesting game. I would give it a home if I had the space, I'm going to be on the hunt for a weird Gottlieb soon just need to have a clear our first.

Im really drawn to this game, I'd checked out the listing on ebay a few days ago. I think its the theme and art q bert rocks BUT what the Duck's going on with those flippers!!!! Crazy days !!

It’s definitely a machine that needs to be restored ... I just posted it up on pinside the valuation suggested there was $4750 ?? I have a feeling it’s probably more suited to the USA market .
Hahaha yeah that flipper layout is madness

Played a semi-working one of these at the HoF in Vegas, an interesting game. I would give it a home if I had the space, I'm going to be on the hunt for a weird Gottlieb soon just need to have a clear our first.
Buy first, make space later.

#First rule of pinball buying.

Snoozers are losers [emoji3]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Im really drawn to this game, I'd checked out the listing on ebay a few days ago. I think its the theme and art q bert rocks BUT what the Duck's going on with those flippers!!!! Crazy days !!

The idea with the lower flippers is to make at least three-quarters of the large 'Figure-8' loop, which AIR halts whichever villain is advancing to steal a block. There's no realistic chance of making all of the switches for it any other way. This is a John Trudeau* game, if you couldn't guess, with similar (though smaller scale ) arrangements yet to come on designs like Rock and Gold Wings

* Though I heard that he thought it hadn't been put into production; that example in Vegas may have been the one that I owned in the late '80s/early '90s. JT was shown it as proof when it arrived in Vegas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom