What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Pinfest pick up : Pulp Fiction Mirror blades save £10 on collection

Silverpaolo

Site Supporter
Thank you so much for the interest in my Pulp fiction mirror blades! The response was excellent and as a result I can now offer mirror blades for your Pulp Fiction pinball machine !

The first batch of these will be ready in two weeks time after my template was approved to fit in the pin!

So the price of this set of mirror blades are £95 inc postage

Please drop me a pm to confirm your set on this first batch

Please note these are slightly more expensive than my other sets as they are larger in length and my laser cutter can’t get as many sets out per sheet unfortunately

These in my opinion are essential for this pin

Orders taken will be dispatched immediately on receipt from my laser cutter guy ! 😎

Thanks Paul

IMG_2230.jpeg

Thank you so much for the interest in my Pulp fiction mirror blades! The response was excellent and as a result I can now offer mirror blades for your Pulp Fiction pinball machine !

The first batch of these will be ready in two weeks time after my template was approved to fit in the pin!

So the price of this set of mirror blades are £95 inc postage

Please drop me a pm to confirm your set on this first batch

Please note these are slightly more expensive than my other sets as they are larger in length and my laser cutter can’t get as many sets out per sheet unfortunately

These in my opinion are essential for this pin

Orders taken will be dispatched immediately on receipt from my laser cutter guy ! 😎

Thanks Paul

View attachment 248157
Good day Paul. How can i place an order for some mirror blades. Thank you

Ok everyone major update

The blades are now in stock, I’ve received my first batch and they are ready to go.

I’ve limited numbers left on this first run with peoples various orders going out this week

Once this run is complete please not the next run of mirror blades will be going up slightly in price due to raw material costs increasing so get on this batch to avoid this

I also have stern and Bally Williams blades available and these can be added to your pulp fiction mirror blades and no extra postage cost

Please drop me a pm with your confirmed order and il get them out this week

Mirror blades are an absolute must on this game imo

Cheers Paul

IMG_4426.jpeg
IMG_4425.jpeg

First time installing mirror blades. No, I haven't got my Pulp Fiction yet, just installed Stern ones.

Do people normally use both screws and 3M tape, or just one or the other? It was a little tricky but I've used both.

After installing the first one I found with the 2nd one it was easier to only remove a small amount of the 3M tape at first. After lining up and screwing to the cabinet I then slowly removed the rest of the tape. If you remove all of it in one go the blade sticks to cabinet making it awkward to get lined up.

First time installing mirror blades. No, I haven't got my Pulp Fiction yet, just installed Stern ones.

Do people normally use both screws and 3M tape, or just one or the other? It was a little tricky but I've used both.

After installing the first one I found with the 2nd one it was easier to only remove a small amount of the 3M tape at first. After lining up and screwing to the cabinet I then slowly removed the rest of the tape. If you remove all of it in one go the blade sticks to cabinet making it awkward to get lined up.
great tip on the tape also ...its really sticky isnt it...

my thinking is the screws are insurance just in case ....

Taking a bunch of these to pinfest so if you want to grab there you’ll make a saving of the postage so £85 pick up pinfest … drop me a pm if you want to collect

Back
Top Bottom