What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pub with pinball in Manchester

erd

Registered
My works do is in Manchester tomorrow night, and I thought I'd use the opportunity to get there early and play some pinball.

Can anyone recommend pubs in Manchester city centre with machines?

Cheers,

Erd.

I didn't mention that I've had a look at pinformer, but the info looks old.

Found a Revenge from Mars at the Lass O Gowrie, good pub with real ale - result.

Make sure you update pinformer
smile-1.png

erd' date=' post: 1689070 said:
Found a Revenge from Mars at the Lass O Gowrie, good pub with real ale - result.

Jees hearing that pub name brings back memories, did an 8 year tour of duty in M/C when I was younger, the Salisbury, Jilly's & The Swinging Sporran were the regulars, Sporran gone, progress has no patience!!

ronsplooter' date=' post: 1689071 said:
Make sure you update pinformer
smile-1.png

Tried and failed
sad-1.png
- couldn't get past the random letters screen. Sent and email to the admin.

Dreads' date=' post: 1689072 said:
Jees hearing that pub name brings back memories, did an 8 year tour of duty in M/C when I was younger, the Salisbury, Jilly's & The Swinging Sporran were the regulars, Sporran gone, progress has no patience!!

First time I've been in there for over 11 years. They don't brew on site anymore, but still have a good selection of ales.

Back
Top Bottom