What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pub machines in Lincoln?

Tentmantent

Registered
Hi all. New here! Just wondering if anyone knows of a pub in Lincoln with a pinball machine, or if anyone has one i could borrow for an evening later this year?

Might be worth contacting Pinball Heaven for machine rentals, I doubt anyone would lend one for an evening but you never know

Think it’s like £250 to rent a table from someone like PINBALL HEAVEN for 1 day. There’s also 3-Day rates, weekly and longer but I don’t know the ins-and-outs of rates - home user vs commercial property etc.

Presumably @Tilt_Birmingham would know as they have their tables on loan from PINBALL HEAVEN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, but wow! That would be seriously out of my price range. I'm just looking to have use of one for a couple of hours, similar to using a pool table or dart board. Are there none in pubs anymore?

Give this site a try, results don't look too promising for Lincoln itself but may be others near to search on;
http://www.pinformer.co.uk/

A good approach is to get involved with the local league group.

Thanks, but wow! That would be seriously out of my price range. I'm just looking to have use of one for a couple of hours, similar to using a pool table or dart board. Are there none in pubs anymore?

Check here. If a listing is more than 6 months old though I would advise contacting the venue to check a game is still there

http://www.pinformer.co.uk/

May I be the one to ask why you need one just for a few hours on 1 evening ? :)

Did you want to borrow one for an event or similar? It’s a lot of hassle to ‘borrow’ or rent one for a day just for your own use.

Just head to somewhere like Tilt in Birmingham and play there.

I don’t know of any within an hour of Lincoln, Skegness Pier, Doncaster Dome, Xscape Castleford spring to mind, otherwise as said above not much further to travel to Tilt Birmingham, plenty of choice there.

Back
Top Bottom