What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PU parts Shooter Lane Protector

Sako-TRG

Site Supporter
Bought one to test..installed last night,
Real easy, works great., the parts are not self adhesive they just sit in place đź‘Ť
Going to get for all my Pins.

Last edited:
Put one of these in my GOTG a few months ago, but recently it's been preventing the ball ejecting into the lane sometimes. Need to have a look at it or remove it as it's frustrating having to keep nudging the table and sometimes tilting out, trying to get the ball in play.

These are really good had them in all the Bm66 I had
Also had one in iron maiden but needs a bit of adjustment on shooter lane switches as its didn’t always pick up on a ball in there then gave you 2

Does anyone in the UK stock these? @philpalmer ??

There are also metal ones available I believe from the USA?

no, don't like the look of them, five minutes after installation there will be a ton of **** under it which would bug the **** out of me
Was thinking exactly the same thing. Also don't like the idea it's not fixed more securely.

Bump for this. Anyone in the UK stock these?

Looks like the Cliffy ones aren't compatible with Spike pins.

People happy with the pinball universe ones after a few months of use?

Really need them on new Sterns as the current quality of the clearcoat and pf wood is pretty bad.

No issues whatsoever with my one installed on Metallica. I will get a few more at some stage....... just not got round to it yet.

Back
Top Bottom