What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pu-Parts pain

jake52

Site Supporter
Alias
Ste
I see pu-parts are still not delivering outside of the EU. Has anybody managed to use them since they closed their doors to us? Is there any backdoor method. Had no bother since Brexit with Pinball Center and Pinballshop, but pu-parts really do seem to have decided that the world beyond the EU is not worth their time, annoying as they have two things I can't find anywhere else.

I was wondering this earlier in the week when trying to order some parts. I had all the items in my basket, and I selected my address from previous orders I had placed, but it wouldn't work bringing me back to the address entry screen. It wasn't until I tried re-entering my address that I found I couldn't pick GB 😓

In the end I ordered from pinball.centre

I have emailed twice now for a B2B order to see if this would work, trying to get the blades in stock for lifting the playfield.

Nothing.

They just responded saying use mygermany.com. What a joke

Yeah, what a shame, PU offered a great service.
The PU side protectors work great, must have for any pin owner.

you can get the blade protectors from pinballlife.com if anyone wants a set let me know and I'll add it to my next order with them. I tend to order stuff every month.

what are you looking for Jake?
Kiss Side blades, the Stern ones, they seem to be the only ones who have any left globally as Stern won't be making any more soon. I know I could order alternatives but I like how they follow the same design from the rear of the playfield. May try mygermany, their shipping rate and commission looks reasonable when comparing to what pu-parts used to charge to the UK, it's just the duty that could be upsetting. Might order this and some other bits and see how it works out. Madness though that they choose to be awkward when others are willing to ship.

import costs will be 20%

I have the same issue and am about to order something from PU- parts. if you want I can order it and you just pay the costs plus vat if I get hit for it?

import costs will be 20%

I have the same issue and am about to order something from PU- parts. if you want I can order it and you just pay the costs plus vat if I get hit for it?
Thanks Neil but tried mygermany before seeing your post. Will update the thread regarding costs

Kiss Side blades, the Stern ones, they seem to be the only ones who have any left globally as Stern won't be making any more soon. I know I could order alternatives but I like how they follow the same design from the rear of the playfield. May try mygermany, their shipping rate and commission looks reasonable when comparing to what pu-parts used to charge to the UK, it's just the duty that could be upsetting. Might order this and some other bits and see how it works out. Madness though that they choose to be awkward when others are willing to ship.
I went for gold mirror blades on my Kiss, i think they look really cool and fit the pin.

Yeah pu-parts won’t even ship if you offer up a Vat number, thankfully they ship to the US so you can grab a lot of their stuff from Mezel and co stateside.

Just a thought but aren't there a few European based members on the forum who may be willing to help out?

Im surprised the bazaar don’t stock some of pu-parts products via mezel, James stocks a lot if not all of mezels mods get a few of the pu-parts products over here with those orders.

Juste une idée, mais n'y a-t-il pas quelques membres européens sur le forum qui seraient prêts à aider ?
Avec plaisir
Je suis a Calais, ceux qui sont dans le sud de l'Angleterre pourraient faire envoyer leurs commandes chez moi puis venir chercher leurs pièces en France ( +boire une bière et 12 flippers pour jouer)
Je ne suis pas aller chez vous depuis l'avant dernier Pinfest a l'époque aucun contrôle ( c'était l' Europe) maintenant , je ne sais pas !!!!
si il y a quelques bricoles ca devrait passer, 10 flippers, c'est autre choisi

A partir d'aujourd'hui votre gouvernement nous imposons le passeport, fini la carte d'identité, MERCI Boris sac a m....
donc je ne peux pas faire plus, désolé

Reactions: PAX
Avec plaisir
Je suis a Calais, ceux qui sont dans le sud de l'Angleterre pourraient faire envoyer leurs commandes chez moi puis venir chercher leurs pièces en France ( +boire une bière et 12 flippers pour jouer)
Je ne suis pas aller chez vous depuis l'avant dernier Pinfest a l'époque aucun contrôle ( c'était l' Europe) maintenant , je ne sais pas !!!!
si il y a quelques bricoles ca devrait passer, 10 flippers, c'est autre choisi

A partir d'aujourd'hui votre gouvernement nous imposons le passeport, fini la carte d'identité, MERCI Boris sac a m....
donc je ne peux pas faire plus, désolé
Extremely kind of you to offer, there are a number of members here in the south of England but not sure if anyone could or would currently make the trip with all the current nonsense going on.

Is there any chance you would be able to and willing to ship to a member here? Again thank you for the kind offer.

For your convenience:

Extrêmement gentil de votre part, il y a un certain nombre de membres ici dans le sud de l'Angleterre, mais je ne sais pas si quelqu'un pourrait ou ferait actuellement le voyage avec toutes les bêtises actuelles.

Y at il une chance que vous puissiez et voudriez expédier à un membre ici ? Encore merci pour l'aimable offre.

Si je peux, facile , j'habite au centre de Calais à 300 mètres de la poste
La poste Française, c'est des fonctionnaires fainéants trop payés a faire grèves, une catastrophe, mais avec les bons emballages, les bonnes assurances et du temps , normalement ca arrive ( sauf a Noel ou certains postiers se servent un peut en champagne et foie gras dans les colis)
Est ce que c'est rentable???????????????? je ne sais pas , le brexit a changé beaucoup de choses pour nous aussi, je vais me renseigner
par exemple , je crois qu'en ce moment les car ferry ne prennent plus de piétons
Je vais deja faire un passeport, encore 90 euros de taxes inutiles pour l'état

je crois que l'idéale serait de connaitre le chauffeur de ces innombrables fourgons Polonais/Roumain etc... qui transitent tous les jours par Calais...........de tout temps il y a toujours eu de la contrebande entre nos deux pays ( et c'est pas de la drogue...... quoi que!!!)

Back
Top Bottom