What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Project

nick-the-greek

Registered
Looking for an EM project. Must be complete with good playfield & back glass. Anything considered, midlands based. WHY?

Mate of mine has a zaccaria ski jump. Looks in good conditioning can get pictures if your interested (it's in Northern Ireland though)

It might even be working, has schematics etc

think he's looking about £250 but I'd guess he would take less

Thank you for the info' but NI is a bit far mate. I'm really after a 50's or 60's game. Something I can make as good as new, to go in my collection.

Yes mate, good idea. I've spoken to him before and he seems like a straight bloke. He has got one game I'd quite like, or at least he did have a while back and I haven't seen it offered for sale or listed on his Flickr page so he might still have it. He offered it me all done but maybe I could buy it as it is if the price is OK. I'll give him a ring next week and see. It's been on my mind ever since he mentioned it. It's a Williams Oh Boy, nice artwork and looks to be a reasonable game to play. I love those old EMs. I really want to restore one to as new but I want it to be a keeper, a nice game to play when I've finished it.

Back
Top Bottom