What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Project Vector

Well that went well... guys I got scammed :mad:

Seemed genuine, and great coms right up until the machine was meant to be sent.

I will update this thread with info and links when I can get my head around it all.
I’m covered to get my money back as Insisted on PayPal.

Ffs

Ohhhh ouch, that's not good man. At least you're covered.

Gotta ask why you imported one though? There is usually some kicking about for sale, it's not a rare game exactly.

Not as many as you’d think came up for sale. When they did come up they were silly money. One on eBay in what I consider rough project condition made over £900.

It was a mint machine at sensible money.

I have seen really nice ones struggle to sell on here for £600 and sold a working one for £400 this year stop tap had a nice one I am sure that sold on here for reasonable money not £900

Maybe i could help. I have a vector bought off here 6 months or so ago. I think i paid 600 for it. I am sure you'll be able to find the thread easily. I seem to remember i agreed to buy it before you were tagged in the thread.
Anyway i only really bought it to augment the collection in numbers. I wasn't desperate to get a vector. So i would consider trading it for something else (to keep the same number of games).
Have you got anything you would consider swapping it for? Maybe even with a bit of money either way?
It is definitely a project that is in working order. The playfield is worn to the wood in places. Displays 3 and 4 are playing up (but they have been checked by andy and are working). But andy fixed sound and door problems.
Let me know if you are interested.

Sorry nothing to trade.. I only have one machine.

I’m sure it’s a good machine n all but I wouldn’t pay 600 for a project vector ?

Back
Top Bottom