What's new

Gone to Ebay Project or Parts: DE Star Trek

hatster

Registered
Hi All,

I bought a batch of pins from a guy a couple of years ago because there were a couple amongst it I wanted, anyway, with it came a couple I had no interest in, they have been in my storage place ever since. I finally got around to unwrapping them yesterday. First up is DE Star Trek..

It appears to be complete except for: Lockdown bar, playfield Glass, Backglass, and coin door....
The Legs are rusty.. There is most likely some bulbs missing / not working !
Dont know what happened to this before I picked it up but I am assuming it has been left in the sun for a couple of hours because the ramps and a couple of plastics appear to have melted in a strange way (see pics / link below)

I plugged it in, it spoke, the display came straight on and it went into attract mode with all the lights flashing as expected and the display showing the rolling attract mode. When you press start (no credits) it talks, so all appears good. I couldnt see an obvious way to credit the game and the two test buttons inside the coindoor hole didnt appear to do anything. so testing
has proceeded no further than this. It may not play, it may have bad inputs, or it may work fine, I really dont know.

Pictures here: http://www.hatster.es/arcade/forsale/destartrek

If anyone wants me to do / try anything in particular that will test it further i am more than happy to do so.. or of course any specific photos..

I cannot guarantee this in any way, and also cannot confirm that it is 100% complete as it is not a pin im familiar with, please feel free to ask any questions after checking the photos.

Dont really know whether to break it or sell it as a project so suggestions welcome ! I would be happy to trade / part-ex this and the other project listed for one of the following:
TFTC
Scared Stiff

it would be nice to know how much you are after for this for the complete game - and the Teed Off for that matter.

Are they both in Spain?

@hatster - If you could update your location and Country, would be much appreciated :)

Cheers
Think I've done this right, Im in Almeria, Spain.
Thanks.

it would be nice to know how much you are after for this for the complete game - and the Teed Off for that matter.

Are they both in Spain?
Yes they are both in Spain. I have no idea on a price, if people wouldn't mind suggesting a valuation I'm happy to follow advice !

Presuming you're offering to pack up safely on a pallet..... how much for shipping (tracking/insurance?). Will be a big factor to people in UK and other countries making offers. Ta.

I can arrange delivery to most of the uk with my friend with a van. normally around £100 depending on location.

Best Regards,

Back
Top Bottom