What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Project (New) MM £3900

mufcmufc

Staff member
Alias
Nik
OK, this is a project I haven't started and you will need quite a bit of time to build the MM, you basically have a load of new parts and an NBA Fastbreak. This includes a lot of parts that are No Longer Available, but I imagine will be at some point in the next year. Here's what you get:

NBA Fastbreak with perfect boards (new Pinled CPU) (£800)

New parts with prices paid (where available):

Re-decaled (by D Ball) MM cabinet (£375)
Playfield (£700)
Plastic ramps (£180)
Legs & bolts (£65)
Remade metal ramps plated gold (£280)
Merlin Scoop (£30)
Moat Popper (£60)
Damsel Bracket (£45)
Castle Gate Assembly (£150)
Drawbridge assembly parts (requires 2 gears which are available) inc all pins & Motor (£250)
Exploding castle assembly parts (including pins which have been made) (£200)
All Hex posts (had made) (£100)
Metal lane guides (require bending to shape) (£180)
"Williams" DMD Panel (£150)
Main castle inc flap (£65)
2 x Troll Assmblies (£200 each)
Williams Translite (£120)
Dragon body & wings (£70)
Metal Protector set (£40)
Red Standups x 4 (£20)
Moat (£70)
Diverter bracket and shaft (£30)
Black Wooden backboard (£30)
Black Wooden siderail (or rails if more than one in game) (£25)
Re-powdercoated apron (from NBA FB) + decals (£30)
Launch Ball button (£5)
Merlin One way gate (£15)
Siderails (£45)
Wire Gates (I think all of them)
Castle floor decal
Wire playfield lane guides
Plastic Rollovers red x 3
Ramp switch holders (all)
Moat jump bracket inc flap
2 x Black spotlights
MM Romset
Clear plastics
Misc other parts I don't remember, all the unpriced and unlisted parts minimum £200

Not new:

Refurbished Catapult assembly (£50)
Plastics (some new) (£50)

Required Items (there may be more)

2 x Yellow Targets (£10 each)
Castle right Side (£55)
2 x Castle top (£20 each)
2 x Gears (£5 each)
DMD (can do a good second hand for £90 with sale)
Backboard decal (£30)
Pop Bumper caps (£10)
Lamp boards (2 are the same in NBA) - I was going to lamp with 44s individually although boards are available for circa £200

You will need to re-use Trough assembly, Pop bumper assemblies, Flipper assemblies, 2 way gates, various coils as well as all cabinet hardware, glass, light tub and loom from NBA.

I'm probably somewhere over £5k on this but I'm just not going to have time to get on with it and the little time I have, I'd rather be playing these days than fixing / restoring.

I imagine with the bits left over from NBA - Cab, playfield, Bally DMD Panel and misc parts, you will be able to recoup £200-£300. So could potentially have a "new" MM for little over £4k and have the pride of building it yourself.

Viewing is welcome, I'm in Staffordshire. Pics are relatively pointless as parts are new, but can post if absolutely required (will be a few days though)

i remember when you told me about this in 2011, you even very kindly asked if i would like to join in with one for me too. sorry to hear you're bailing on the project matey, but i think you are being generous with your price and look forward to someone taking you up on it - and making videos, as said above

gif girl exercising.gif

Exciting stuff. I could probably build this pin if I had some assembly instructions, as never shopped an MM. Looks like a big job though.

Its a big job yes, but just look at what you will have at the end of it.

Sorry there's been a delay on pics due to me not being home, I've had quite a bit of interest and should be able to sort pics in the next 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom