What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Project Addams Family

Fintan Stack

Registered
Hi Gang

I have had the urge recently to get another TAF. I don't know why. I hadn't really thought about it since I sold mine a while ago but now I must have one as soon as possible!!!! :rolleyes::rofl:

Anyway I have no money and no space. I'm also already in the **** with Mrs. Stack for a frivolous purchase no so long ago.
So basically -
  • I can't afford it.
  • I have no room for it.
  • I may end up single.

But I thought I'd ask anyway. You know.... Just in case!

Has anyone got a projecty type TAF they want to shift? Something that needs a bit of love.

Cheers

Dean

PS. If anyone has a project MR & MRS PAC-MAN or BLACK HOLE or SKATEBALL or SPACE SHUTTLE then I might be interested. I've got no money, no room and I may end up single but, you know... just thought I'd ask ;)

Haha, I fully relate to this.

I have no room and no money for Pinball right now - yet still I went and asked the local club about a busted up Pin they had outside.

It's a bloomin illness I tell you - but what's worse it the missus encouraged me to do it.

I figured as she's encouraged it then she has no argument if it comes to fruition.

No word back from them as yet but they did say it might be a few days.

Back
Top Bottom