What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

probs adding thread prefix

lozpeters

Registered
hi guys

i have just signed up and wanted to post an ad in the trading section but i cannot find where to add the thread prefix!! i am not a noob to forums but i just cannot seem to find the drop down menu, i have tried other browser's with boll luck!

is this something with my account??

cheers
Loz

Sadly, there are restrictions on new members being able to do certain functions. This is because we were getting 50+ spammers signing up a day and we had to go through them to find maybe the one poor soul who was legitimate but triggered the old spam detection function.
Your account is currently on probation, say hello in this thread: http://www.pinballinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?1432-New-members-say-hello-right-here-)
And the restriction will be removed after a few more posts, and welcome to the forum. :wave:

Ahhhh that makes sence! will say hello in that forum later this evening, cheers for the advice

Back
Top Bottom