What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems With Treasure Cove?

Steve

Registered
has anyone else had problems dealing with Allen at Treasure Cove?

I bought a set of reproduction customised machine stickers from him a month ago and they arrived ok but one of the stickers had a glaring typo which means I can't use it on a restoration machine.

I emailed him to let him know and heard nothing. Followed it up with another email after 2 weeks and again nothing. A 3rd email this week has also been followed by complete silence.

The set cost me $60 so I don't want to just write it off, and I hate nothing more than being ignored by a company when all it takes is 5 minutes to reply? (When I placed the order he came back within a few hours).

I've always had good dealings with Allen up til now, anyone heard anything?

nope - all i can say is the couple of times i have delt with Allen (inc the group buy on here) he's been great = sounds very unusual!!

i'm a bit of a grammar nazi, so i always find typos on production materials amusing in a sad way.
can you post a pic for me to enjoy?

i'm a bit of a grammar nazi, so i always find typos on production materials amusing in a sad way.
can you post a pic for me to enjoy?

My favoright too are bowth on Seve Richie gaymes:

You Ooze you loose on Spiderman
Guage on HS2

Not that kind of typo really, The date printed on the main sticker should read:

9/19/1997

Instead it reads:

9/191997

Not a huge thing, but I know it's there and it's wrong.

Back
Top Bottom