What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing image onto sticky vinyl?

Mark

Registered
Hi guys, this isn't strictly pinball related but I know a lot of you guys on here know your stuff on printing so I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction!

I have an one armed bandid, where one of the reel symbols is incorrect on each reel. It should be a rainbow, but it is a bar.

I have obtained the correct colour image from the company, however what I need is to print it onto sticky vinyl with a solid background so I can stick it over the incorrect symbols. The images needs to be approx. 25mm square.

Is there anyone who has the capability to do this (for a fee) if I email it over, or does anyone know anywhere else where I can get this done?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

A company called diginate (http://www.diginate.com/) print custom stickers/decals onto self-adhesive vinyl in batches of any size right down to just one.

I've used them to recreate some playfield repairs and the results are excellent. A totally custom one-off decal 4" square onto clear self-adhesive vinyl with unprinted areas to go over inserts was about £10.

Everything is done online. Upload your images, crop/resize etc. if you're not handy manipulating images on a computer you might need some assistance. And for best results the colours need to be converted to CMYK (a job for something like Adobe Photoshop).

Just a quick note to say thank you to Jim at Absolute Control. He was able to produce exactly what I needed, and in fact much better than I expected! Jim's service was very professional, very reasonable price, the end result was fantastic........... and they arrived in super speedy time! Here is a picture of what Jim produced (the stickers were to go over the BAR symbols to replace them with the Rainbow symbol, to match the award card etc.
Thanks again Jim, highly recommended!
Cheers, Mark
20140219_141055.jpg 20140219_143023.jpg 20140219_144142.jpg

Back
Top Bottom