What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pricing Plates

R

RobZombie

Anybody know of a UK based source for coin slot pricing plates? I see Marco's have some, but nothing suitable. Surely these things aren't this hard to come by?

What exact type are you after? I have some yellow plastic ones which come from modern Sterns. Can take a pic when back home.

I'm really after anything at all that fits as it looks pretty ugly at the moment. I'll post a pic tonight when I get home, but its basically a TAF with triple token slots. Ideally I'd like something along these lines (but these won't fit as my windows are thinner and more vertical):

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/C-826-BALLY

I don't think those are going to work in terms of colour scheme even. I don't mind ripping the whole lot out if there is anything else that fits. Even some sort of custom 3D printed design would be a big improvement...
20161014_190414.jpg

Hi, Rob,

That looks like a normal WMS late Sys 11/WPC 3-chute door, with non-standard metal entry plates (along the lines of 70's/80's Bally ones). The orange plastic reject pushes, when removed from the housing, can be split (the front face is held onto the rest of the button by tight-fitting pegs) in order to insert the required entry labels. These were printed in white on black paper/v.thin card. I think quite a few video games may have used a similar size. During the five minutes that I worked at the distributor Deith Leisure, while preparing a few used games for export I took out u.k. labels and fitted a generic label showing several coins. The reverse of this might have happened with your Addams - u.k. production was fitted with a C220 door.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Jay, really appreciated. I've just stripped the door down. Seems like all the front faces are missing from these orange reject buttons and no way to salvage them. So looks like they are definitely for the bin. This leaves me with 3 40x45mm holes to fill in the facia housing if I leave the metal slot plates out. Hoping Marco's come back to me and tell me those Bally blanking plates fit or I'll might just cut the facia into one long slot and then commission a 3D printed Addams Family logo. Hmm...
20161015_161858.jpg 20161015_153749-1.jpg

A month later and these have finally arrived from Marco's. Had to mount them externally as they were too big to fit and cutting them down would have chopped off a bit of the lettering. The lighting blackout on these is very poor so I'm going to have to paint the interior with a whiteout pen I think. Looks a lot better though.
IMG_20161113_160624439.jpg

Back
Top Bottom