What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price for working vectrex?

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
What's the going rate for a nice condition working vectrex. no controller?

I am moving house and need to clear alot of stuff..!

Cheers

Jim

I gave my vectrex with almost every cart to my sister a few years ago for the grandbairns to play on and last I asked she said she would take it out the loft and get it back to me.
During lockdown it came up again as a mate was collecting consoles so I asked her if I could pop over and grab it all.
Her reply was oh I took it all to a car boot and sold it as a job kit for £20
😱

I have one somewhere which I remember plauging the life out of my parents when they were in woolworths... i think they were £100...it could have been when they were reduced though... i will have to ask my Dad...

Hasnt been switched on for over 20 years so will probably need the Caps changing :D :D

Such a cool piece of kit. Never had one as a kid but picked one up cheap locally about 15 years ago - it had an intermittent fault that banging it on the side sometimes fixed 😂
I played it a bit but never really tried to fix it , sold it with fault on eBay to a guy in Spain …. Got about £50 for it . The courier used managed to lose it though , after about 6 weeks they compensated me - the next day the buyer contacted me to say it had just turned up 😁
Wish I had kept it tbh though.

Back
Top Bottom