What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price Check: TMNT

jack burton

Registered
Just in talks with someone about a TMNT, I know its not meant to be great but im a huge fan!

The guy is looking for €1500 for it before shipping. Condition seems good but I havnt seen detailed pics

What do you guys think? Whats the going rate on one at the moment?

Thanks

Don't know what the exchange rate is like but I'd have thought any price more than a 1000 GBP (1300 EUR?) was wildly optimistic.

Surely TNMT cannot have been influenced by pinflation that much? It was not that long ago they were hard to sell on for £300/£400, and it's not a game in demand.

Well a quick look at recent prices (worldwide) is so random, its hard to tell what they are worth. £800-£900 seems about right UK

I think 1500euro is over the top as I can't imagine it being easy to sell on again at that price if you got bored of it

Last edited:
Thats what I was thinking, looking like I'll have to sell one of my pins so I want to get a cheaper placeholder for it, cant leave numbers go down! Ayone here have a handy TMNT on the cheap? haha

I own this machine , not the one for sale.
Very under rated and 80s children will like the theam . Easy to play , hard to master
I would recommend it , £1000 should get a nice machine

There was a beautiful de simpsons on here for about 1,400 recently that was as good as you are ever likely to see

To my mind these are similar era games, both offer limited gameplay, but both look nice, both are fun, and both took plenty of money from me in the early 90s

So i would say for a minter 1,300
Good one £900
Tatty player £700

@scottydoesntknow (I think) had his up on here for 800/900ish ???
Yeah it's a fun game like the turtles theme tune, mine was pretty nice playfield was good, had some damage to ramps as usual, new boards etc sold on the bay in the end think it was £970, only ever seen 1 sale for over a 1000, which I just missed out on was looking for one for quite a while!

Thanks lads, doesnt seem like this guy is going to move off €1500, plus would cost me €200+ for shipping probably. I'll have to continue my search for a handy pickup

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom