What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League Fantasy Football

Richard

Registered
I cant seem to re-add the league - wondered if anyone knew whom the owner on the league is? And if they have renewed the league yet.

Haven't been on here or done Fantasy Football for a while - so apologies about 2018, but I just recreated the league if anyone wants to join. Code is ex882w (if someone else has already created one, I'll delete this one and join theirs instead, but couldn't see a post about it).

Typical - missed the cut-off for submitting my team for Week 1 by 10 minutes. Would have scored 90pts - watch it go downhill from there

Just joined the league. And going to the Emirates on Saturday for the first time ever. Happy days.

Yo dude, been a good battle over the season and with everyone in the top 5 :) I appear to have massively screwed up my team this week, wasn't expecting the TAA and Salah benching, doh!

Yeah, it’s been good. You’re too far ahead to catch so Congrats on the win.

Reactions: JT.
Irrespective though, was fun and see you for next season - 12th Sept start. I'll post up once I can create a new league code :)

Very annoyingly I missed this season’s code for the Pinball Info league. I finished up with 2243 points though so not a bad effort!

Will be back in next year.

Btw - as a Liverpool fan - what a fecking great season that was, even with the enforced break in the middle of it.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom