What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PREDATOR PINBALL BUYERS

Good luck with it Dave. I was lucky that I was linked into MasterCard and they agreed to reverse my last payment today. Not sure how it will work though if there is no money left for them to go after.

Hope you see something back

Mine was linked to my bank account, VISA debit card. Was told by HSBC that couldn't do direct debit indemnity, because paypal would dispute it. Spoke to Paypal and they said to do it. Given dates and amounts (4transactions in all) and hope to see money back in next few days.

Reactions: JT.
Holy crap , that's awesome dave will call you in the morning

Ah I paid all in one hit from my debit card not instalments looks like I have crapped out again

Ah I paid all in one hit from my debit card not instalments looks like I have crapped out again
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/working_lunch/7593369.stm

Visa debit card
A Visa debit card offers significantly better protection for shoppers. Their scheme is called Visa Debit Chargeback and any bank that issues a Visa debit card has to comply with the scheme.

You can claim money back if the goods you buy are damaged, or the product or services are not delivered.

There is no limit on what you can claim. But you have to claim within 120 days of the date you expected the goods to be delivered or the firm going bust.

Although i suspect you already know this..

My Paypal account was linked to my bank and was told by HSBC I cant make a claim because it was a direct debit from the account. :(

Mine is the same Russ, My VISA card is linked to my account so they are investigating. Is your card not linked to your bank account?

No, my card is not linked to paypal, it is my bank account linked directly. Well, not anymore since I found out I can't claim.....

I talked to them just yesterday in another attempt at claiming under section 75 but to no avail. :(

Sorry to hear it Rus. I'm always getting reminders from Paypal to link my bank account directly to them. So glad I didn't.

Back
Top Bottom