What's new

Pending.. Pre-DMD 2k inc delivery

Jason Catrine

Site Supporter
Hi,

I'm looking at my current line up plus the stuff due in and everything is Williams/Bally DMD, JJP and modern Sterns. I'm setting a challenge for myself to not go over 2k delivered and to give something older a new home, as I know there are a lot of good old games out there that are fun and i want at least one in my line up. Class of 1812 for 2k inc delivery is top of the wish list, but what else is there for the £1900 + delivery bracket? Players condition assumed at this price bracket so cab damage is fine so long as the game works. Broken plastics and cracked ramps etc at this price are also assumed.

PM any options.

Thanks,
Jason.

Sorry should have said, Martin delivery is probably essential as there aren't many people who will deliver to Scotland. If you're in the North West of England, I can maybe drive down with a van and get it with some help. Thanks.

Got recently shopped Cyclone for 2k. I'll be putting it in ebay/FB for 2.5k this week.

-100% working
-new rubbers, super rubbers on flippers
-Full, good quality LEDs (super-bright comet style on GI) - standard flashers
-All boards re-flowed and checked.
-flipper mechanisms done (new sleeves and plungers) - correct coils installed
-playfield fully stripped and waxed
-no broken plastics except small chips on ramp entrance
-batteries relocated
-leg protectors - metal and plastic on top
-backbox and cab in more than good condition. Slight damage on rear bottom corners, under the leg protectors.

Martin knows me well :)
I can take some photos on Tuesday if interested.

Thanks everyone for the variety of machines offered. Of the back of this i’ve had a nod to say someone is selling a Class of 1812 under my budget so i’ve emailed them and will hopefully grab it. Going to set this wanted ad to pending in the meantime as thats more than likely the machine i’m gonna go for.

Cheers all. Much appreciated.

Jason.

Back
Top Bottom