What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Poto

Paul_S

Registered
Testing the water on anybody moving on a Poto? Sure someone needs the money towards an Alien!

not many about. had mine too long to part with Im afraid. maybe the guy who found a member a ROBOT can help? Sort of thing Jamie might have

It's a pretty simple game - it's basically the same layout as Data East Batman, just swap the Flugelheim museum for the organ and there's not much changed really. The ramp is over to the back left and the magic mirror hole is where the batcave is.

Apart for one thing, Phantom looks awesome. Batman looks ok.
Phantom is one of the best looking games out there.

interesting choice Paul - don't think I have ever played one!

Cheers

kev

Hi Kev!

Quite a rare beast, never seem to be for sale :(

Do you have anything to move on at the moment? We were at Tilt today and seem to have added TAF AFM MM and Ghostbusters to our list of possibles!

Paul

Hi Paul,

Not at the moment as we moved house in april and everything is in storage until I build a man cave in the garden. I am restoring a demo man which you may have seen on here and that will probs be my next sale when complete.

how you getting on with the shadow ?

cheers

kev

Shadow is good, many final battles have been won! Did have Andy Netherwood visit it for some TLC as there were a few niggly issues I couldn't sort but it is perfect once again :)

Shadow is good, many final battles have been won! Did have Andy Netherwood visit it for some TLC as there were a few niggly issues I couldn't sort but it is perfect once again :)
Great to hear that Paul. I tis a cery good machine and quite a challenging one as well. I'm sure one day I will revisit one, especially as you can now get the cabinet decals for them.

Good lock with the Poto hunt!!

Cheers

Kev

Back
Top Bottom