What's new

No Longer Available (Potential) Dirty Harry, Black Rose, Batman TDK

JMP

Site Supporter
Got chance of three rare/unusual Gottliebs, plus another incoming and no cash or space, so again, may reluctantly sell one or more machines that can always be replaced.....

All machines are working and very nice all round, seen and played at my recent league meet.

Dirty Harry, bought from Paul Owen on here. Minor edge chipping on central insert(s) otherwise very nice. Manual. £1,650. Pics to follow - Provisionally sold.

Black Rose, bought from Chris B, fully stripped, cleaned and cab re-painted (but with one side of main cab lettering still to do if required for add £). Minor dings in side rails. Lock bar fire button doesn't work but flipper buttons trigger features instead and replacement ribbon switch available from US. NVram fitted. Manual. £1,300.

s3.postimg.org_l9uugty83_20160615_172810.jpg

... and possibly (if neither of above sell), Batman TDK bought from Will. Not had long so don't really want to sell but very nice all round following some work, including cab. Manual. £3,200. Pics to follow.

Ebay are offering me final fees at £3 max. until tomorrow night so may end up on there too.

Machines may be able to be taken to NLP (so long as they're available to use at the show at your own risk) but would require payment beforehand due to incoming. Suggest speaking to me if poss, so PM if interested. In NW near Preston. Ta.

Last edited:
Played all these at Johns recent league meet, all in great condition and played very nice :thumbs:

Cheers mate. Struggling with pics because of really slow broadband (2MB !) but a few of the cabs here. Will try sort playfield pics later when got more time, but suggest calling me or come to view etc. if poss.

s4.postimg.org_3pduqs2i5_20160815_122848.jpg

s3.postimg.org_9215qke6r_20160815_122922.jpg

s4.postimg.org_ng4yqml0t_20160815_123116.jpg

s4.postimg.org_dy03nq0ul_20160815_123148.jpg

Don't think I could ever let me Batman go....

Good game and theme Phil, just doesn't keep me going back for another game like some other Sterns do.... Not desperate to sell this one anyway, depending on how my incomings go.

That particular Dirty Harry has one of the nicest cabs you will see.

He's right.

Yep, nice when I got it and touched up a bit to make even better. :) Partly a reason to keep hold but did get through the game too quick. Paul you had it setup too easy ! Anyway, not sold until payment received.

Done a temp sale deal on BTDK and DH sold so Black Rose no longer for sale. Cheers for interest.
Glad your keeping Rosie, she's a nice looking machine.

Unfortunately it just shows how much work I've got to put into mine, good luck with the new pins.

Cheers Chris, It's pushed me to get that other side of cab finished now. BR is a game always good to go back to, just wish it wasn't so clunky. Mine has frequent air balls too ! Takes time to get just right....

Cheers Chris, It's pushed me to get that other side of cab finished now. BR is a game always good to go back to, just wish it wasn't so clunky. Mine has frequent air balls too ! Takes time to get just right....

The other thing yours is missing is a nice set of black balls! :thumbs: (Rosie likes black balls) Cannon balls that is.

Yep, nice when I got it and touched up a bit to make even better. :) Partly a reason to keep hold but did get through the game too quick. Paul you had it setup too easy ! Anyway, not sold until payment received.

That was so not too easy!! I had many a short game on it. The shots are really tight on DH, probably why it was unpopular on site.

Must have been a very lucky game then to get Grand Champ on about my fifth game (including midnight madness). It was extra ball after extra ball ! Probably never repeat it...... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom