What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POTC

R

robertlucas1970

Has anybody done a sound mod for this as seen a few videos on utube with better sound, just wondered if anybody had the file I could try.
Also the plastic screen round the ship just looks like a after thought, I know people have removed this, so think I will give that a go also unless its a better idea to leave it in place ?
Only set it up today, seems a fun pin, ordered a LED kit for it, just think it will be much better without the screen and a soundtrack from the film.
Many Thanks

Yes definitely remove the plastic screen the playfield looks so much better without it. Had no problems at all with airballs doing any damage.

I tried alternative code but switched back to the original fairly quickly, it may not be the genuine actors but the voice work's pretty good really.

I think that screen was to protect the sails on the ship from air balls mainly. Never had a problem with it removed Fun game, I enjoyed it more than I thought I would :)

I did manage to get a ball trapped inside the ship once when I had a POTC with the "sneeze guard" removed, so the screen would be useful if the game is on location.

Thanks for the info, I will remove it as it's just reflecting things and can't really see the ship very well.
I just thought I would ask about the sound as BTDK is much better with modified sound file from one of the members on here.
Many Thanks

Can i ask on this thread what sound level you run potc at please. Tryin to sort out a fault on mine. Thanks Ken

Can i ask on this thread what sound level you run potc at please. Tryin to sort out a fault on mine. Thanks Ken

Have mine at 33 which is pretty low as in the conservatory and dont want to upset the neighbours, but still loud enough to hear everything.

POTC is a SAM game so the sounds can be changed with Pinball Browser and a USB memory stick.

Back
Top Bottom